Monday, April 22, 2013

Arriving in Paris

My second op was scheduled for the 17th of December, so we got to be in Paris during their winter.

It was COLD!!!!!! When I say cold, I don't mean Joburg cold I mean 5 degrees cold! Thank goodness for K-Way 3 in 1 jackets!




Unfortunately there was no snow. I'm sure snow would have made it a lot colder, but it would have been so pretty!

In Paris, people seem to start working later during winter, so we only got to see Dr Firmin at 18:00 on the Thursday we arrived, eish!

The Goal of my second op was to separate my ear from the side of my skull, as well as create an earlobe.

The earlobe is usually created during the first op, but I had A LOT of scar tissue that Dr Firmin had to deal with, so she decided to leave it until the second op.


No comments:

Post a Comment